TV

I hadn't used my portable TV for a while and when I turn it on, the led display lights red but when I press the channel button to activate from stand by - nothing happens.

Is this easy to sort or would a hammer be better?

-- Jason

Reply to
Jason

Well a new portable tv is only 50 quid for a half decent 1, is it worth the hassle? get yourself on ebay

Reply to
martynduerden