TV picture vertical height adjustment

Hi,
my TV is really not very good, but I don't watch it much apart from the BBC 24Hr News.
I can't find any way to adjust the vertical height back to where it should
be, which is a bit of a pain because it means the captions and current time are obscured. I've had the back off but still can't find any adjustments.
It is a Beko 28416ND.
How is the vertical height typically adjusted on such a set?
Cheers,
Gareth.
Gareth Magennis wrote:

It depends. If there's no Vertical Height knob that you can adjust with a screwdriver then it may be a potentiometer on the circuit board or in a service menu accessed via entering a secret code on the remote control. This code varies by model and manufacturer.
I recommend that you do not fag around with the service menu. It isn't like the user menu which clearly states "Contrast" or "Bass" or "autoprogramming." The settings are often cryptic or in hexadecimal code and set the wrong value on the wrong variable, and watch your HOT transistor go up in smoke.
Even if you have some working knowledge of TVs beyond plugging them in the wall and ordering pay per view gay porn, you should still take the set to a repair shop where they have the proper equipment and the training as well as the proper literature to perform a proper adjustment.

Ouch ....
Arfa

Hmm, you have to wonder at the intent behind a poster that inserts blatantly Homophobic remarks amongst an otherwise sensible post.

They aren't homophobic so much as they are what a very shallow mind thinks other people will be hurt by.
Who knows what Dori's agenda is but being gay, I have our agenda, and it's longer than the healthcare reform bill. I wonder if Dori would use derogatory words about heterosexuals, religion and heaven forbid, race?
Eddie

Edward Morris wrote:

Of course she would. After all, her and her types endorse abuse of small children.
Go Texans!