VENDORS NEEDED: BLDC MOTOR

We currently manufacture Brush Type PMDC motors in small quantities.

We now want to develop BLDC motors : range 40 watt - 400 watt, running off 225V 50 HZ 1phase or 415V 50 Hz 3 phase supply.

We need very low cost components -

Basic BLDC Commutator driver Magnets _ NdFeB , Bonded NdFeB Stator and rotor stampings.

Literature and Book references for BLDC design Free software sources.

KASTURY rn snipped-for-privacy@vsnl.com

Reply to
KASTURY