Wall warts

I'm a mechanical guy with a bunch of wall warts. They ranged in votage from 3 VDC to 5 VDC. Question is How can I connect a few (maybe 5 or 6) of the units together and
provide something around 5 VDC with 15 or so amp. I've got some stepper motors I want to drive but don't have and don't want to buy a power supply. Is this possible and how would it be done? R. Wink

You would be better of re purposing an old PC supply. Even a very modest PC supply will give you 15a at 5v. They are usually over 20 (300w and up) Ground the green wire in the ATX connector to start it.