Wall warts

I'm a mechanical guy with a bunch of wall warts. They ranged in votage from 3 VDC to 5 VDC. Question is How can I connect a few (maybe 5 or 6) of the units together and provide something around 5 VDC with 15 or so amp. I've got some stepper motors I want to drive but don't have and don't want to buy a power supply. Is this possible and how would it be done? R. Wink

Reply to
rwwink

You would be better of re purposing an old PC supply. Even a very modest PC supply will give you 15a at 5v. They are usually over 20 (300w and up) Ground the green wire in the ATX connector to start it.

Reply to
gfretwell