Anyone Make Wireless Watt Meters That Consolidate Multiple Outlets Into Central Database?

Does anyone make a 125V wireless watt meter that would track energy usage of outlets over time, and then consolidate all of the sensor information into
either PC software or a cloud-based monitoring service? I need time graphs for individual plugs, as well accumulated metrics like Kwh and 24 hour averages.
I know that P3 makes the Kill a Watt wireless, but most of the reviews I have seen for it online say it is almost unusable and the wireless monitors loose connection to their proprietary base unit. Something based on wireless ethernet and IP would be far preferrable.