Materials database

I've created a custom materials database and added several materials to it.
I now want to delete one of them from the database (not just from the part).
How do I do this?
TIA
John Harland
Reply to
John H
You can go into the xml file (sldmat) and delete the entry. MicroSoft XML Notepad or XMLFox would be helpful in this regard or you can use a text editor if you understand XML.
Reply to
TOP
Thanks TOP - edited the file succesfully.
John
Reply to
John H