Materials database

I've created a custom materials database and added several materials to it. I now want to delete one of them from the database (not just from the part). How do I do this?

TIA John Harland

Reply to
John H

You can go into the xml file (sldmat) and delete the entry. MicroSoft XML Notepad or XMLFox would be helpful in this regard or you can use a text editor if you understand XML.

Reply to
TOP

Thanks TOP - edited the file succesfully.

John

Reply to
John H