Can't find my custom material in the Photoworks list of materials

In the Material Creator /Editor, in SW, there is an option to choose the material in Photo Works, to use when you render the model in PW, I can't find my Custom materials on the list. Can some one help me.

Reply to
Ian

Custom materials have to be created in a custom materials database, which exists as an xml file named ".sldmat". You need to have your system options / file locations set to look in the folder where this is stored.

Hope this helps, John Harland

Reply to
John H