Custom Realview Materials

Hi guys

Has anyone ever succeeded in making their own Realview materials? I really need some different materials (I'd even pay) but there doesn't seem an easy way to do this.

Cheers

Rich

Reply to
Rich

How custom do you need? We were able to make a bunch of different custom wood materials for our wood product line without any problem.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Richard

I just need a leather material, a couple more wood, and a metal grille (with see through holes)

They don't need to be fantastically accurate either. Do you have any notes on how to go about changing them?

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Rich

Reply to
Rich