Set part texture/colour from design table.

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set a part body colour and/or texture from within a design table in an assembly? I need to run through some cosmetics and it would be nice to be able to switch through different combinations easily.

cheers

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Hello rich-

In the Help file, Design Tables, it shows how to assign colors, Textures; I don't know.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell