Photoworks materials?

I'm looking for a 'user submitted' material library and can't seem to find one. (hard to believe that one doesn't exist somewhere on the net)

The stock material in PhotoWorks is 'OK' at best. What I'm looking for in particular is a nice looking horizontal-grained-aluminum, and metallic paints.

Any Ideas?

Thanks In advance

Reply to
GT

You can always create your material own in photoshop or paint program. if you play around with PW alot, what you might start to see is that you will use some other material with the type of quality that you want and adjust that, rather than trying to stick to the stocl material.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S