wall plates

I have a ceramic tile backsplash. The guy cutting the outlet holes wasn't very good, and I therefore need jumbo (midsized doesn't cover the mess) plates to cover his handiwork. The problem has not been to find jumbo plates, it is to find them in BLACK, which is the color of the tile. I have been through much discussion with local supply houses, and nobody seems to have them or the capability of getting them. What I need exactly is 1 jumbo decor plate for the GFI, and 2 jumbo plates to cover regular duplex outlets.

If anyone is able to help me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Robert

Reply to
Robert A. Cibiras

Take a look at:

They have a HUGE assortment of switchplates, far more than any electrical supplier will carry.

The other possibility would be to buy common white/ivory plates and spray paint them...

Bob Weiss N2IXK

Reply to
Bob Weiss

Stainless steel would look good also and they are easy to get. You might have to change the other ones in the room.

Reply to
Kilowatt

You can obtain paintable preprimed plates by special order at an electrical supply house.

-- Tom H

Reply to
Tom Horne