Wanted: Circuit detail or a borrow of a TeleRadio AB System 460 transmitter

Hi,

I have been given a system 460 receiver - very nice for remote switching of electrical circuits in an industrial environment. The one I have has two independent isolated relay outputs.

However, I would really like to test it before going to the expense of buying a transmitter to go with it.

So, a long shot, does anyone have any technical details of the encoding and modulation used? Or can lend me a transmitter for a quick test? Or would try this one out with one of their transmitters?

I will ask the manufacturer on Monday if they can assist and see if I can buy a second hand transmitter for not a lot. But I just thought I would ask you guys, in the off chance you might say that you had one that you were about to throw out..

Reply to
Palindr☻me

this one?

with 16,777,216 unique codes it could take a while to find the right one.

Reply to
TimPerry

Yep, those are they.

The receiver can be made to listen for and learn a new code, much in the same way that DECT phones can be registered to a base station. However, it does rather need a transmitter to do that - or at least know what bit sequence it sends out when registering and when changing output switch state.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Reply to
Palindr☻me

you might be able to see a signal at the IF stage or demodulated audio at the detector, if you can find it.

Reply to
TimPerry