Website for MOUNTAIN SWITCHES???

Anyone know the website of the maker of MOUNTAIN SWITCHES as supplied
by digikey, mouser etc? I did a google search and did not come up with
anything.
Need to check the specs of a few of their switches.
Thanks
Marius
Reply to
royalmp2001
They are a Taiwanese company:

george
Try "Japanese." At least, that is what I see at that site, but when I click on the text in the middle of the screen, I get taken to the ISP's Web site (Netgroove). I think that the text on which I clicked might be saying that the site is undergoing maintenance -- if I am interpreting correctly the Kanji on the second line (I've studied Chinese, not Japanese).
BTW, "yama" is Japanese for "mountain"; I don't know about the "mi" bit.
Perce
On 09/03/05 12:02 am george tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
Sorry, I didn't investigate whether or not the referring website that I found had it right...it claimed they were Taiwanese. I didn't give it a second thought.
Reply to
george
Just to complete the above sample from my mine of useless trivia, I have now learned that the "mi" part means "three." So the name "Miyama" means "Three Mountains," which happens to be the name of a place in Japan, perhaps the home town of the Miyama company.
Similarly (and I know that you were all dying to know this) the name "Mitsubishi" means "Three Diamonds," as in the company's familiar logo.
I'll shut up now.
Perce
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
So, they misnamed themselves? Any company with a 500 year business plan should have used the Japanese word for "insanity"...any help on what that might be?
George (wondering how they planned to be in automotive and semi-conductors back in the Middle Ages)
Reply to
george