mountain models

Yes they are great to deal with, I have there smooth-e take a look.
Brian
+------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: SME11.JPG |Download:
bigbear3721
Nothing but praise. I own 6 planes from them. They are a joy to deal with and have PHENOMENAL customer service, will answer questions and often replace parts for free.
Their planes also fly REALLY well, even on brushed systems (unlike some of the competition) though of course they are better brushless!
I love them. David Ithaca, NY
Reply to
David Poles
Yep. Good quality models. I have a SmoothE and I'm looking to add more of thier planes to my collection. I would recommend them highly.
- TomO
Reply to
TomO

Site Timeline