mountain models

Has anybody here heard of mountain models planes?

Reply to
Andrew Binder

Yes. Nice people and nice models.

Reply to
Stew

Yes they are great to deal with, I have there smooth-e take a look.

Brian

bigbear3721

Nothing but praise. I own 6 planes from them. They are a joy to deal with and have PHENOMENAL customer service, will answer questions and often replace parts for free.

Their planes also fly REALLY well, even on brushed systems (unlike some of the competition) though of course they are better brushless!

Reply to
David Poles

Yep. Good quality models. I have a SmoothE and I'm looking to add more of thier planes to my collection. I would recommend them highly.

- TomO

Reply to
TomO