ElectroFlying Models eSKA

Has anybody out there had experience with a ElectroFlying Models "eSKA" sport aerobatic park flyer? The kit is laser cut with a 31" wing span. They recommend a Astro .010 geared motor with a 3 cell LiPoly. I would like some feedback from current flyers, Thanks!

Ted

Reply to
Ted

go to

do a search for eska. Generally positive comments, don't forget to check out the Mountain Models Dandy.

Do search for this too. You will find no better eplanes than Mountain Models and Doug Binder, the owner is one of the most standup guys I have ever dealt with. He will work to fix ANY problem, often at his own expense. He is very responsive to any questions and quick to reply. I have 4 Mountain Models planes and they all perform extremely well.

David

Reply to
David Poles

I have had experience with the Eska. It is an incredible plane. I firs

learned about because the designer and kit manufacturer is in the sam airplane club as me. My dad has one that I've flown a few times an it's amazing. The kit goes together very easy. Almost no cutting o parts your self. all laser cut. With a fully charged 3 cell li-poly an the astro 010 it only needs a few inches to take off and has unlimite verticle. I highly recommend it

-- fordfunnyca

this thread:

fordfunnycar