What is a "stab"?

My electrical panel I am putting up says "do not but more than 150 amps on one stab" or somethign to that effect.
Is this just saying not to use a circuit breaker over 150 amps ? (This is a 100 amp panel).

That is what it is saying. It must be a generic label since the rating of the panel is the real limit.