What is the point of this NG?

Is it really an electrically-oriented group or is this just another politics group?

If the latter, can anyone point me to a REAL electrical NG?

MO

Reply to
Morris Overmayer

Actually, this one is normally pretty good. This thing with Special Friend just started a few nights ago. I would hope it will be over soon and we can get back to the real electrical stuff.

Reply to
C What I Mean

Reply to
B J Conner

Looks like a great site!

Reply to
C What I Mean

Used to be an electrical engineering discussion group. Now, it's a political place for BEMs to disrupt the discussion. Additionally, I see people come here to get answers on home wiring (non engineering) but engineers started to answer the questions thus started the downfall of the engineering.

Hope you have a political day!

Reply to
Johan Lexington

On 23 Sep 2003 06:08:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webmail.co.za (Johan Lexington) Gave us:

You're an idiot. There are still several truly "engineering level" discussion that occur here.

It's the idiots that make stupid comments here, and the idiots that make stupid subsequent observations that has increased. You're all idiots.

Reply to
DarkMatter