Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores?

If only there was a detailed guide available on the net.

Reply to
Ming

David Lesher wrote in news:qt8bel$6hi$ snipped-for-privacy@reader2.panix.com:

Could be a bad, overcharged battery with greyed out cells, which are failed cells.

One way to get better longevity and lower maintenance is to replace that lead pig with a LiFePo. Quite expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Like LED light bulbs, the cost is amortized over the savings in longevity, in personal time and reduced lead exposure to yourself and the environment (for the battery).

It is like OLED TVs. Better costs more. LiFePo batteries are not more expensive to manufacture, they are like Donald J. Trump, and his psychological manipulations. They saw a lightweight product that does the same as this nasty, old, acid filled shitbox, and they knew that a jacked up price point would be met by demand. He played on the stupid half of America and fooled them all, and even some of the smart side doesn't see his bullshit.

They will always be overpriced and their makers will enjoy a higher ROI as a result.

BUT that is what you 'want' or 'need' to be able to relax. Unlike America and Trump. We need never put a joker like that in power again. But I digress... again.

Also, the charging of said battery is a low current affair, so the device keeping it topped off is less of a tax on your generator system.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Since you brought politics into this discussion...

In another 5 years, maybe Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Kotex will be through puberty and will be old enough to run for President.

If you are a taxpayer, Ilhan Omar wants you to buy a house for lazy welfare democrats

and Ocasio-Kotex wants you to pay for her Green New Deal.

In the interim, Pocahontas wants to take the Medicare I've been funding for 40 years and give that to lazy welfare people as well.

To add insult to injury, I can't even claim the democrats as dependants on my federal income tax.

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to lazy people.

Reply to
devnull

Where to you buy your Koolaid from?

Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

devnull wrote in news:3g7KF.86525$ snipped-for-privacy@fx24.iad:

The "40 years" you "funded Medicare" did not even pay for you, idiot.

So that money is long gone. Nothing for a retarded putz like you to claim is getting spent elsewhere.

So I guess that makes you "LamahFuckUS". Because you seem to think that ANY of what you paid in is even still there.

Yep... Yer a DEVice, with a NUL difference. Ya got that one right.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Fox's Mercantile wrote in news:g snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Goddamned shame it wasn't Jim Jones.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Although, technically, that was Flavoraid.

Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

Fox's Mercantile wrote in news:qfKdndUxT- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yeah, except the way you used it was the "Drinking the Kool-Aid" expression, even, as its roots have always been the stuff Jones handed out, despite the misnomer it got for decades. As if he drank it and survived, with degraded nueral effects. That didn't happen when he became a republican. I know many whom are OK. It happened when the idiot embraced the NYC criminal Doanld J. Trump. THAT was his tainted Kool-Aid. Him and 63 million other idiots. NONE of them did their due dilligence on the stupid bastard.

And the last nit would be that it is "Kool-Aid", unless, I suppose you were referencing the above mentioned expression, then phonetic is good enough.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Invest 2.9% of your paycheck into a decent S&P index fund and see how much you got at the end of 40 years. Anyone with a real job will have a pile of cash big enough to fund a private health insurance policy on just the interest alone and they'll likely have a pile of cash to leave their kids too.

A government run by democrats is *never* a good deal for a working taxpayer.

devnull

Do some research. Total up the cost of all federal, state and county welfare programs and then ask yourself where the welfare money comes from.

Reply to
devnull

devnull wrote in news:PaoKF.269846$aI.33807 @fx44.iad:

You are nuttier than a fruitcake, and that even includes the fruitcake some bunch of retards put into our nation's highest office.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

An accurate division of Federal Spending.

Reply to
Fox's Mercantile