Circuit Current Breakers in Mirror Cabinets

Hi All,
Wondering if somenoe can point me to the right direction.
I am doing a renovating project for a few Scandinavian houses. Some of
these houses do not have any current protection fuse boxes.
So the bathroom furnitures that I use during renovation, must have its own current circut breakers (CCB) integrated into the furniture itself. For example, a small CCB in the back of the cabinent mirror.
Has anyone see any mirror cabinents (with lights or power outlets) that have CCB installed into the furnitures?
I would love to see a photo or even a store website that sells these special kind of CCBs.
Thank you very much Chris
| I am doing a renovating project for a few Scandinavian houses. Some of | these houses do not have any current protection fuse boxes.
And they have not burned down, yet? Is this in Norway? Sweden? Denmark? Finland?