Where to find a dedicated timer?

I should have mentioned that my reply address is also valid but when I contact you it will probably be from my private address which uses my real name.

Reply to
Stuart

My reply email is valid. If you want to drop me a line next year to discuss anywhere in particular, feel free. There is also a Devon newsgroup as well - which gives reasonably reliable advice on pubs and eateries.

Reply to
Palindrome

Feeding a solid state relay or bank of them... sure.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored