who using Power system analysis toolbox(PSAT)

Hi guys,
Is there anyone helping me with PSAT, a matlab package. I am going to simulate a system with distributed slack bus by using PSAT but I dont
know how to modify distributed factor ( or varible). It seems the PSAT set up one automaticly after calculation. Can any one help me?