wire size for ac hookup

Need help again. I am hooking up a 1.5 ton (18000btu/h) ac unit which is located between 80 and 90 feet from the service box. I will run the wire in conduit. Can I get by with size 10 wire, or do I go to a larger size. Thanks. drman42

Reply to
drman42

Probably but the real answer is on the label

Reply to
gfretwell

Ummmm....I could answer you if you would state your volts and amps. And since you didn't, I won't. If you are not smart enough to include these crucial facts, you are not smart enough to install your own equipment. Save your money and hire a qualified electricial!

Reply to
Brian