WTB Allen-Bradley Pub.1745-825

Looking for original or copy.This is the SLC Personal Computer Software Users Guide. Explains programming a SLC 100/150 with a Pc instead of using the pocket programmer. The Rockwell web sight no longer has this available electronically.

Reply to
Jeff Dieterle

The SLC100 has been obsolete for some time and is no longer supported (as you discovered). I realize that you might be working with something that already exists in a machine, but if you have a choice I would move into the SLC500.

Ben Miller

Reply to
Ben Miller

Glad you found one. The local community college had a bunch of SLC100 trainers that they scrapped a couple of years ago. They probably had the manuals too. They use SLC500 now. Sounds like a nice project. Have fun.

Ben Miller

Reply to
Ben Miller

We scrapped out a machine with the slc 100 controlling it + 2 expansion modules so it was free for the taking, anyway I found a manual. We've also scrapped a boxcar full of A-B plc2's but I wasn't interested in them because of their bulk. I needed the manual because I haven't messed around with this archaic stuff for 15 years. Since the price was right I wanted the slc so I could design a custom alarm system for my home. My house is all ready wired with centralized low voltage control for all the lighting. So along with the security program, I'll program light sequencing to make the house appear occupied when I'm away.

Reply to
Jeff Dieterle