Latest threads in ⏚ Electrical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is the smallest physically-possible voltage that can be detected or processed given the state of today's technology?
Hi: What is the smallest physically-possible voltage that can be detected or processed given the state of today's technology? Thanks
55
55

Is a fan bearing or bushing?
How do you tell if a fan is ball-bearing type or bushing type? Says on the fan "Delta Electronics EFB5012HA, DC Brushless". It's a 2 inch, 12v fan. Googling turns up nada. Thanks,
16
16

Frequency-to-voltage and visa versa at 1.602 × 10^- 19 volt.
Please don't feed the 'Radium' troll.
11
11

Hologram Labels are Necessary for Protecting Counterfeit
No company can deny the significance of hot stamping hologram labels in protecting the brands from the counterfeit practices. At the same time it is also very important that the company specific...
1
1

Hz-to-volt -- and visa versa.
Hi: Please don=92t get upset at me. I'm really interested in this. I apologize profusely for posting something similar in a different thread. However, you will notice some difference as you read....
1
1

Exact frequency-to-amplitude -- and visa versa -- conversion. Is it possible? Does it exist?
Hi: Please don=92t get upset at me. I apologize profusely for posting something similar in a different thread. However, you will notice some difference as you read. I=92m thinking of a theoretical...
3
3

cracked SKM Power*Tools 6.5?
Does anyone know where I could get a cracked version of SKM Power*Tools version 6.5? We use this program at work. I would like to be able to use it at home also without having to pay several thousand...
1
1

Frequency-to-Amplitude and visa-versa conversion -- possible?
Hi: Please don=92t get upset at me. I apologize profusely for posting something similar in a different thread. However, you will notice some difference as you read. Does a device that switches...
13
13

Short Circuit Current simulator
I hope someone here can provide me with some direction. I doubt there is much in the way of a commercially available test device that I could buy that costs less than I make in a year, so hope to...
16
16

Sciphone MINI M760
Sciphone MINI M760 Do you want give one mini cell phone as a gift to your girl friend? There I will introduce one mini m760, this mini m760 appearance is so cool and beautiful, buy one mini m760 to...

Hot Springs Spa hot tub electrocution
Hello all, I have a older 120v spa that overnight developed a short. The spa is on a cement slab and if I stand on the cement barefooted, I get a shock like tingling in the fingers. When I turn on the...
9
9

aircondition catalog
hi all ,i 'm looken for aircondition catalog that show 1 hp cover num of square meter, could any body help me??

Old 5v TTL: What does a NAND gate looped back on itself do at the analog level?
I no longer have access to a scope; I've been wondering about this off and on. Back in college I pondered a NAND gate with one input held high, and the other input being tied to the output. Basically...
7
7

Energy auditing tips
This article provides some interesting advice on how to lower energy bills by auditing energy consumption, figuring out where power is being wasted and implementing solutions.

1970's Query - BICC, Aluminium conductor wire armoured cable
Does anyone know of where I can find info on BICC, aluminium conductor wire armoured cable of the type used in the UK for electrical fixed wiring installations in the late 1970's, early 80's ? (When...