Block Sender command

I installed a proper newsreader program and after deleting all the people that I am not particularly keen to exchange ideas with...and all the handbag/adidas ripoff marketeers...I wasn't left with much. But it was quite good quality I reckon. I'll restrict my newsgroup activity to my home from now on.

Reply to
Daniel I

What makes you think we care about your petty announcements about what you are doing in your life?

Reply to
life imitates life