Classic Space yellow transparent bricks retired!

I Just noticed My yellow transparent are getting cracks in them. Four of them are broken after 25 plus years. Here is what I done to my command center and space cruiser.I have used Blue bricks and have retired my yellow clear bricks. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

i wonder if it is the old design- the bricks lack that cylindrical piece of plastic underneath the brick which snaps into another brick, right? i wonder why the trans bricks break more often than regular colored bricks. i assumed they were all the same ABS material. maybe the transparency of the brick causes more light damage to break down the plastic.

Reply to
Frmthgrav

I forgot about the stud was not in there. And yes I do agree=A0that the light affects it more than than regular bricks. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

I believe they have these in loose bricks at the Mall of America?!?!

If anyone gets that confirmed... let me know... I dont feel like driving out there but If anyone finds out let me know.

Sincerely,

Brian snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Reply to
Brian