FA: 24 HRS Left - New Rare and Mint Lego Lots: #6042, Red Imperial Officers, Soldiers, Forestmen, weapons, Star Wars sets, knights, horses, More

** 24 HRS LEFT/NEW NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS **

We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste.

To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below:

All Auctions have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures (there are anywhere from 1 or more Pictures per Auction). It just doesn't get any better than this. Take a look and check them out before it's too late. Enjoy the Auctions and bid now before you forget to do it.

There are currently around a dozen or more Lego Sets up for Auction right now and we will be adding more lots every 2-3 days until they are all Gone. These Legos are from an Adult Collection and each of the items have a limited supply, so bid now before there are no more of them. Once there gone, that's it, so grab them while you can and be sure to bookmark us. Thank you.

> More Lego Items Going up soon (Keep an eye out) - See List below
Reply to
Larry Lefebvre