Fire Brigade for 149.99 until Aug15 in catalog

I've never posted before but I just had a happy accident when ordering the Fire Brigage Set. In the summer 2010 catalog for CANADA there is a typo of 149.99 for
this set instead of 199.99! On page 27 it says that its in CAN funds and they will guarantee prices until the 15th of August. So call customer service, not the shop at home line and be firm. I did and they said they made the mistake and have to honour it. I tried the day before and they said I must have the wrong catalog or some BS. Happy savings!
Remind them on pg 27 that it says they guarantee the price until Aug 15.