FS: Lego 6983 Ice Station Odyssey MIB!!!

Hi everyone!

I have this set for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Here's a rundown of the set:

IT is complete in original box with original instructions. Everything is in just fantastic shape. A little dust here and there but nothing that a brush can't take care of. There has been one substitution w/ith 2 pieces and that is a technic rod that holds up the rocket. Instead of black, the are dark grey. That is it. Let me know what you would like for a price including shipping and hopefully we can work something out. Pictures available upon request. Thanks! :-)

Brendan

Reply to
Duck