FS Very large collection

Hello lego fans...

Its the end af an era.

I just don't have the time I used to for sorting and building lego. I am not interested in displaying and I need my office space back. So I want to sell all my collection.

There is a heck of a lot of stuff. There are 6 Ikea wooden cabinets with three drawers each (total of 18 drawers)which are for bricks, slopes and plates all sorted into sizes. I have three diy plastic sorter boxes with sorted wheels, about 14 x a4 lids with other sorted parts like trees, thinwalls, rocket engines, turntables etc. There is a box of larger odd parts like fences, trailers, boats, yellow grabs and buckets. I have four lego boxes with the baseplate lids and three compartments each, these are for windows with frames, doors, windscreens clear, blue and dark blue, orange and red clear parts, all my light grey bricks too. Thats the main cupboard.

On the floor is a roll under the bed box and lid with minifigs, hundreds of them. Two wheeled filing units with mixed bricks sorted into colours. Two stacker boxes with mixed parts. One stackere box with empty boxes and plans. I have another box with all plans sorted out in size and theme order. There is a large under bed box with train parts. There are three boxes of technic parts, all sorted into categories.

I have a lot of complete boxed 9v train sets, up to the blue inter city. I am complete in boxed monorail sets including the accessory track sets. Many other sets need to be built up. There are over a hundred sets of plans. I know if I made up all the sets there is a fortune in value but I do not have the time.

It could never be posted as there is so much but someone who is a collector would need to see it. It would need a van to remove it all. I would sell the lot for the right price. I don't want to split it. If I sell individual items I will use ebay as I have done many times in the past...so please don't ask for individual sets. I know what they are worth.

Is anyone out there interested in making me an offer ?

I have a more detailed list for serious enquirers which I will try to type up so I can e-mail it out.

I used to auction sets on rec toys lego before I joined ebay in 1999. Somebody may remember me...

Michael Pratt

Reply to
madmike