How to get in touch with the administrators of lugnet

Hi.

I've been trying to get in touch with the administrators of lugnet for a year now, but they never email me back. I payed for a subscription to the dicussions forum on lugnet last August, but I hever heard back from them. I've emailed them at all adresses I've managed to find on their web-site, but no luck.

Can someone tell me how I can get in touch with them? I feel a bit cheated and I would also like to take part in the discussions on lugnet.

Thanks,

-Elf-

Hogne B. Pettersen

You should be contacted shortly. I don't represent Lugnet in any official capacity, I just forwarded the above message to Todd Lehman. Todd happens to represent Lugnet in any official capacity. :-)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

I don't care who you represent. Todd contacted me straight away. Thank you so much for your help. I'm much obliged.

-Elf-

Hogne B. Pettersen

Everyone involved with running Lugnet is very respectable. My guess is that if Todd hasn't replied before now, he either didn't get your emails or something equally goofy.

I know there is some kind of "spam guard" on the Lugnet email account. The first time you send email to it is sends you back a message you need to fix up (change a "No" to a "Yes") and send back in order to get through the "spam guard". This prevents email from a "bot" from getting through.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley