How to identify Lego's parts

Is there a database available online of legos parts where you can enter in the part# of the Lego and have the picture, description, and original set come up?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
JAV

Bob Fay

Jürgen

Reply to
Juergen Stuber

That is a COOOOL site. Thanks for the link.

Reply to
JAV

That link brought me directly to

which is OK, but I did a search on "lego parts" database
and it gave me many more sights. I don't know why I didn't think of that at first. Actually, I have tried searching in the past, but not so narrowly, and was frustrated.

Thanks for the great link, BTW. It really is a good page.

Reply to
JAV

Google is your friend.

Jeff