How to identify Lego's parts

Is there a database available online of legos parts where you can enter in the part# of the Lego and have the picture, description, and
original set come up?
Thanks in advance.
Check the resources at: http://www.lugnet.com

That is a COOOOL site. Thanks for the link.

http://www.google.com/search?q=lego+parts+database&btnI
Jürgen
--
NO to the planned nodding through of the EU software patent directive!

Jürgen Stuber < snipped-for-privacy@jstuber.net>
That link brought me directly to http://www.peeron.com , which is OK, but I did a search on "lego parts" database (http://www.google.com/search?q=%22lego+%22parts+database ) and it gave me many more sights. I don't know why I didn't think of that at first. Actually, I have tried searching in the past, but not so narrowly, and was frustrated.
Thanks for the great link, BTW. It really is a good page.

Google is your friend.
Jeff