Lego Digital Designer only runs on certain graphics chipsets!

I recently discovered that LDD only runs on certain graphics chipsets. This requirement is not stated in the documentation, so far as I have found.

It is unfortunate that the LDD programmers have written it such that it will only run on certain graphics chipsets. In my opinion, this is why Windows and DirectX exists, so programmers can write to a common standard.

It is very unfortunate that the requirements listed on the CD jacket and documentation fail to mention that the software will only run on certain graphics chipsets.

If I didn't receive other items with my Brickmaster subscription, I would certainly ask for my money back for this program.

Mike

Reply to
MikeJohnson