? - looking for aerial tram and other designs that used to be on legomindstorms.com

Hi all,

Quite a while back there were several detailed step-by-step building plans on

by lego themselves, amongst which one for an aerial tram, a grabber arm, a climber, and a few more. I cant find these anywhere anymore, assume they were removed, and was wondering if anyone had saved these in time and could share them with me. I am also looking for the how-to sections where they had quite a bit of detail on working with certain kind of gears etc.

thanks and regards,

BN

Reply to
Bob Newheart

Google to the rescue:

?q=lego+grabber.pdf

Jürgen

Reply to
Juergen Stuber

Juergen,

Thanks for the links. The first one is actually pretty useful, I found the grabber and the aerial tram there. The other two are not and only point to dead links, to where lego used to keep the data. I think this was removed when the designs were published in an upgrade book or something.

So I am still interested in anything that used to be under the tips'ntricks section of the mindstorms site.

best regards,

BN

Reply to
Bob Newheart