Playing with lego

Hi newsgroup,

i only want to write a nice message:

I am very happy to have a little son Julius (3 years) because:

Now DADDY can play with lego again (31 years old) and must not feel ashamed about it :--))

I hope my english is good for getting this message transportet

I wish every lego fan happy building and collecting this wonderful toy..

Stefan und Bettina - from bavaria

Reply to
Stefan und Bettina

Hi Steff Enjoy to play Lego again but: Pass auf das dein baby nicht einnehmt ein klein Stein Lego, Besser mit Duplo spielen when Baby noch so klein. Ich bin 63 Alt und spiele immer wieder mit meine klein Tochter 4 jahre, aber nur Duplo. Mit freundlische Grüssen aud Schweizer Berge Joe

"Stefan und Bettina" a écrit dans le message de news: dqdm1a$k8g$02$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
Joe

Hallo joe:

Danke für die warnung, aber mein sohn hatt noch nie etwas in den mund genommen :-) ich pass da schon auf..

Wir spielen gerne Eisenbahn, das klappt prima...

For all others: Joe warned me to play duplo, because its dangerous to swallow parts.... But my son never took things in his mouth.. i dont know why? but i am very happy about this.. so i turned back playing with lego, because i see no dangerous thing..

but thanks a lot for this carefull hint ;-)

enjoy playing

Stefan und Bettina "Joe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:43ca7a30$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.bluewin.ch...

Reply to
Stefan und Bettina

Great, lego was one of my favs. This makes me wann have kids!

Reply to
<Janben2006

You don't need kids to play with LEGO. They can actually be in the way occasionally.

Play well,

Jacob (whose only kid - so far - is himself)

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

That is true. In the 28 years I've had my Lego collection, I have never been hampered by the lack of kids.

Reply to
Ken Rice

You don't need to have kids, just encourage your brothers/sisters to have them so then you'll have some neices/nephews to buy lego for & play with :)

Errol Smith errol ros (dot) com [period] au

Reply to
Errol Smith

And the best part is all the LEGO you accidentally buy for yourself, when you are out buying LEGO for nieces/nephews/younger cousins.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen