Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Programming LEGO Mindstorms with Java - Need the CD
Anyone know where I can get the CD for that book, short of ordering it from Mcgraw Hill? Just the software in a downloadable format would do, without the CD itself. Thanks David

FA: RARE LEGO® Custom Kaleidoscope Project
For auction: Brian

More FREE LEGO® Activities in Minneapolis
This month at 11:00 during the Bunny Breakfast that they have annually at McRae Park in South Minneapolis we are having a LEGO® Bunny and Easter Egg Building table (not sponsored or endorsed by the...

Is this the end of 9V
Lego came out with this new battery powered "play train," Jacob McGee(the biggest freind of trains in lego) leaves his job, the new catalouge has NO trains in it, and the website has almost all the...
5
5

Guide to off-brand bricks?
Just out of curiosity, is there any websites with a guide to lego rip-offs? Like with a list of the various (current and defunct) brands, compatibility, quality, piece selections and when/where they...
6
6

FA: Just a few hous left - Fisher Price & Legos - Pirates, Female Knight, train tracks, Gray with Star Wars, and more
Lot of Legos Ending in about 5-6 hours... Check out the Auctions at: Great deals. Thank you for looking... eBay Mobile

Help needed trying to install a copied version of LEGO STAR WARS PC game
Hi, I just bought a bootleg copy of Lego STAR WARS The Video Game, however I need to get into the crack codes? to locate a vpb file??? to be able to play it. It installs okay but when u try and play...
5
5

Online Multiplayer LEGO style game
Email me if you'd like to take part in a beta test for a new online multiplayer LEGO style game. Collect bricks, build models, trade blueprints and much more... Please type 'WhiteHexagon' in the...

FA: My Kingdom For A Horse!
eBay Mobile eBay Mobile

Debian packages with LDGLite and the LDraw Parts Library
I've packaged LDGLite and the free subset of the LDraw Parts Library as Debian packages. At the moment they are available for Debian/unstable on the PowerPC architecture from: deb unstable main...

FA: Lego Millenium Falcon and AT-AT sets with bonus memorabilia
Lego AT-AT set 4483 (unopened) with bonus two unopened Lego sets 3219 three original Empire Strikes Back poster magazines and the Official Collector's Edition Empire Strikes Back magazine Millenium...

Picture of the new Lego 2006
see at : new lego at 2006
1
1

Personized LEGO (tm) Bricks - signature Bricks
I can now engrave your signature on a brick for you to sign your creations. All you need to do is scan your signature at highest quality and email to me. Other graphics also can be engraved on bricks...

Lego ideas books in PDF form
Hi - someone posted a really useful link to a Netherlands site with a load of instructions on. Is there anywhere I can get PDFs for the ideas books? I don't mind paying for them but they seem to go...
2
2

Looking for building instructions Lego pirate ship #7075
Is there anyone from whom I could obtain a (digital) copy of the building instructions of the pirate ship, part # 7075? It's not available from the Lego site, and my 6-year old (and me!) could use a...
6
6