Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lego 4709 Harry Potter
Hi, I heard Tesco are selling these off....is this right...? Chris
1
1

Video and photos Legoland, Denmark
don't want to be picky or anything, but it also means you can't see it if you're not running windows, and I'm not :(
1
1

FA - Weekly New Items Listing at AuctionBrick
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Wed Aug 13, 06:36 PM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to Please Note: We will be switching to a new server in the next couple of days -...

3 Days Left on Ebay Lego Auctions!
101 of 129 auctions left! Those Buy It Nows always snag lots early! http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=abazagaroth&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0

MLCAD question
I have .LDR files of a machine that's fully assembled... one step. Can MLCAD show me how to assemble the machine? or am I stuck with a parts list and hammering it out on my own? Basically I need an...
2
2

Re: Harry Potter question...
is the knight's armor just a light grey virsion of the old breastplate from the early 90's? If so i gotta get me some! Frank
1
1

rare? unlisted? not available anywhere? lego set, can anyone help?
Hi all I am new to discussion and newsboards, so first I appologise if in wrong place. I am trying to gain info about a lego set I have decided to sell on ebay, but am having second thoughts! It is a...
1
1

FS: Technic - Lego Interface A #9750
FS: Technic - Lego Interface A #9750 for pluggiing into computer. As new condition. $75

No 8558 -> i mean 8458 Technic
I also need the building instruction of 8458 (F1 racer) Could anyone help me ? greetings, Bas

technic 8558
I also need the building instruction of 8558 (F1 racer) Could anyone help me ? greetings, Bas

basketball series
lego basketball series is cool. it's challenging to try to pass ball between players.
1
1

technic 4561
I need the building instruction of 4561 (F1 racer) Could anyone help me ? I'm also curious what second modell I can build with the 4561-parts (I guess it's also on the instruction ?) greetings, Bas

looking for HiTechnic sensors
Hi, all... I've just gotten started with Mindstorms, and am massively frustrated with the limitations of the sensors available direct from LEGO. HiTechnic seems to have produced exactly the sort of...
1
1

Brick'n'Morter Lego stores?
Hey all, I don't know if any of you are like this, but I like to go to Home Depot, Menards, Lowes... Just kinda wander through the isles and let different parts and tools give me ideas. Ideas for...
4
4

Star Wars Key Chains
I have: Darth Vader Drath Maul Luke I have 10 each of these for sale @ $6.50 per item Buy any three ($19.50), and I'll ship them worldwide for free! See: A <$=pa_meta_desc/>