Video and photos Legoland, Denmark

Me, my wife and our kids (3 and 1 year old) visited Legoland in Denmark two days ago. We placed a lot of photos on our website

and also

15 Mb. of video. Its a WMV-file, which means it starts to run immediately if you have Windows Media Player installed. It gives you a nice impression of the parc and its attractions.

Check it out and sign our guestbook if you like it.

Reply to
Mspn

don't want to be picky or anything, but it also means you can't see it if you're not running windows, and I'm not :(

Reply to
Amaury Jacquot