MLCAD question

I have .LDR files of a machine that's fully assembled... one step. Can MLCAD show me how to assemble the machine? or am I stuck with a parts list and hammering it out on my own?

Basically I need an MLCAD tutor session... td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden

Hope this helps! Kristine

Reply to
Kristine Birnbaum

Kristine,

This certainly seems like it can do what I need it to do (generate a complete assembly from an Ldraw file), but I'll be durned if I can figure out how to get it to do so... A little help? td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden