what's wrong with www.lego.com?

What's happened to the lego website? For a couple of weeks now all the
pictures are missing and some of the links are dead. Off and on the website
is back to normal but today it's broken again. Has the site been hijacked or
has the web admin simply left for the holidays?
Marcel
Reply to
Marcel Hohenberger
It worked fine for me last night. Since you are posting with Outlook Express, can I assume that you are using Internet Explorer? If so, you may wish to empty your cache before trying that site again: Tools, Intenet Options, Delete Files, Delete all offline content, OK
Reply to
Kay Archer
"Kay Archer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...
Indeed, I used IE at that time, but the problem does not seem to be browser related -- same with Firefox. A DNS related problem, perhaps? I noticed all pictures are meant to be loaded from
where they are not found. Does it work for you right now?
Marcel
Reply to
Marcel Hohenberger
Well, I went through the entire January catalgue after reading your message earlier and now (12:28 Oklahoma Time) it still seems to be working fine.
Reply to
Kay Archer

Site Timeline