Any way I can ask...

anythng about lock picking? i've got some questions.

Reply to
Jss806

refer to: news:m5Hab.48328$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com...

g'day

Reply to
"Key

Speaking only for myself, I never give lock picking advice unless I know the person face to face for two years.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What's your questions?

Reply to
Matthew

Ask away. You'll probably get answers that are in the FAQ, or you'll be encouraged to read the FAQ, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs

I'd recomend that you join the Yahoo Locksports group. In general, much more specific information is disscussed there, without continual reminders not to discuss defeating instructions.

Bob

Reply to
bob555

Sorry guys, I didn't see "Jss806"'s first post until after posting in reference to his more innocent question.

Reply to
bob555

Jerk! - You mean Jees'us -

Reply to
LJ

I've been in the locksmithing field for 17 years, professionally. I worked for two other companies, and took a course. I've paid my dues.

If you think I'm going to give security compromising wisdom to a usenet poster, you're mistaken.

You can learn picking locks the same way I did.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There's no reason to be so harsh, Chris. If the computer geeks took the same attitude 90% of the country would only be able to use AOL. Microsoft Windows would only be available to large companies who could afford the support staff. Bill Gates would be an insignifi....

HMMM. Maybe you have something there :-)

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet