Lock picking help >_<

I've gotta pick a Kwikset deadbolt... <Any help would be apprecaited..!>

It's off an old store.. it had an alarm, but NO POWER!! There's some keys inside, as I saw in the window, and a CASH REGISTER!!!

E-mail me... snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

And if you spam... BE WARNED!

Reply to
Jss806

apprecaited..!>

There's some keys

refer to the faq

asking defeating instructions.

g'day

Reply to
"Key

What was that email contact link for the FBI tips line?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, most stores have a cash register inside. That's why they have a lock on the door.

Reply to
Dave Wallen

Please don't feed the trolls!

Reply to