Hey Gunner!

I'm going to e-mail you about this as well, but I know you've got a pretty ruthless spam filter going on your end so I wanted to post a message here first since it's pretty likely your filters will gobble up my message. There's a gunsmith out in Anaheim (Frank from ARM USA, whom you may know seeing as you've posted some messages for his store and .50 BMG shoots in the past) looking for the inside track on some good used lathe/mill equipment to expand his gunsmithing repetoir. I figured you might be a good source for such things, plus you might be keen to help him out since he's a good guy trying to make his way in an increasingly unfriendly climate.

(Actually, I've ended up purchasing a couple of firearms from him as a result of a post you made for ARM USA a little over a year ago, for which someone jumped on your case for posting an "off topic ad for a gun store," so score one for the value of the off topic post.)

Just look for another of these "Hurdy Gurdy Man" messages in your inbox sometime tomorrow, though from a different e-mail address since this is my Usenet only account. Or, perhaps, you can give me a clue as to what the trick to getting past your Checkpoint Charlie spam filter system is.

Reply to
The Hurdy Gurdy Man