Atlas Forum Registration problem

Several days ago I registered at the atlas forum, but i have yet to receive the confirmation email. I sent an email to snipped-for-privacy@atlasrr.com
the other day but i have not received a response. Someone posted a response saying to send an email to admin. but i can't get the email for admin. The forum doesn't give member info unless your a member. If someone could post the email address, it would be appreciated.
Joe935 wrote:

Your spam filter may have "detected' the Atlas e-mail as a false positive. If yours is set to delete spam, reset it to redirect the suspected spam to a spam folder (which you may have to create - depends on your e-mail client.) Then register again. Use a different user name etc. The unsuccessful registration will just never be activated. I suspect Atlas will eventually delete it.
HTH

Thanks for the reply HTH. But I have no spam filters set and I use Magicmail as my email checker. Any email headers are viewed by me before deleting. I have registered again using my yahoo email address and no response their either.
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 03:54:31 -0800 (PST), I said, "Pick a card, any

LOL
HTH is a Net speak acronym for "Hope This Helps."
LOL means "Laughing Out Loud," which is what your reply made me do. -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

ROFLMAO!
Stevert
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:16:04 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Stop it. You'll confuse Joe. It's up to you to tell him now. -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

Sorry, it was just that this whole exchange had me Rolling On the Floor, Laughing My Ass Off!
Stevert