Atlas Forum

How long does it take to be added as a member of the Atlas forum? It seem that it has been a week or more since I signed up. Thanks George Fernandez

Reply to
George Fernandez

George Fernandez schrieb am 02.02.2008 21:54:

I've tried it twice some month ago. Nothing happened so far...

Reply to
Reinhard Peters

email one of the moderators and ask to be registered. There is a known glitch in their software.

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

Thanks for the info I will try that GAF