Atlas Forum

How long does it take to be added as a member of the Atlas forum? It seem that it has been a week or more since I signed up.
Thanks George Fernandez
George Fernandez schrieb am 02.02.2008 21:54:

I've tried it twice some month ago. Nothing happened so far...
--
mit freundlichen Gruessen Reinhard Peters

mail: snipped-for-privacy@rub-peters.de

email one of the moderators and ask to be registered. There is a known glitch in their software.
fl@liner

Thanks for the info I will try that GAF