Basic Masterkeying

quoted text -

Mixing it up on a public newsgroup while trying to advertise your business is about as stupid as it gets no matter how you spin it.

Reply to
Steve

I agree... reminds me more and more of ole Ray. nah, Ray is in a (no-class) all his own :-)

Reply to
Key

Still kicking apparently...

BogusID

Ray is a good example really. I've never used Treskat and had no opinion about it, but after reading the stuff Ray himself posted NO WAY IN HELL would I ever even consider using it and I reccomend to anybody who asks that they stay away from it.

Reply to
Steve