Charge for drilling safte deposit box?

I opened 55 of them in two days without any problem (5700's, 4442's, and

175-05's, same vault). Another day to install the new locks and stamp the keys though.

Leon Rowell

dbs_ snipped-for-privacy@tanj.com wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

He would want to make sure the friend or relative wasn't into anything illegal tho' ;^)

Leon

Peter wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

They can be. Third party warrants fo not require notification of the customer, and I'm not sure they did before the partiot act either.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere