difference between deabolt and deadbolt ?

reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.ma xwell.syr.edu!wn14feed!worldnet.att.net!207.115.63.142!prodigy.com!prodigy .com!newsmst01a.news.prodig

POSTED!a741e76d!not-for-mail

F_N_DOBWVWG__LG@VVOIPLIGX\\BU_B@\P\PFX\B[APHTWAHDCKJF^NHD[YJAZMCY_CWG[SX\Y ]^KC\HSZRWSWKGAY_PC[BQ[BXAS\F\\@DMTLFZFUE@\VL

Nope. Not that I tried to do it for that reason :). I had to remove and reinstall because of a bug. The reinstalation knows when your subscription expires. Registry entry? Obscure file? I don't know but it leaves a trace behind so that a future installation can tell. Your hard pressed to find a program anymore that doesn't leave something behind.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I did reinstall Norton on a different machine, and it seemed to work fine. Got the updates and all.

I think that you have a good idea to save three bucks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon