For Stormy-New double-sided tension tool!!

Not the tool you're referring too.

Reply to
rifnraf

It sounds like fun when the kids are locked in the bathroom-Just think- You could imitate Jack Nicholson in "The Shining"--"Daddy's Home!!!!"- LOL

Honestly I did use the snap ring pliers as a tensoin wrench and they worked fine on undoing one of the exploding cap Schlage levers.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

I believe the correct line at that point was "Heeeeeere's Johnny!" :)

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS