FS: INDEPENDENT LOCK CO. KEY MAKING MACHINE

Hi, I have an older key machine for sale. It was made by the Independent Lock Co. of Fitchburg MA and the model is "MINUTE". It has a GE 1/3hp, 1725 rpm, motor. I am utterly unfamiliar with key machines so I am offering a few photo links below. I will accept $125.00 or the best offer over that amount by April 20th, 10pm Eastern Time.

I would offer this on Ebay but you probably already know that they will not list this item. I have a sterling feedback rating on Ebay, where my user name is "wysiwyg", with a feedback count approaching 2600 and will gladly/proudly verify same.

This item is located in southernmost Vermont neat the juncture of MA/NH/VT and could be picked up, if paid for promptly. If it is shipped I can tell you in advance that FEDEX will be the best bet and I will give you a figure in beforehand if you would like.

If it is being shipped far, I would strongly recommend, but it is your choice, that you let me remove the motor and not ship the motor. I'm sure you can procure a motor at your end very reasonably and save on the shipping.

Payment can be made by check, money order or Paypal (I will send you my link).

Bob